Give & Support
Tacoma Arts Live works every day to strengthen the bonds of community through arts and education.
As we settle into our new home at the Tacoma Armory, we are energized with a vision of this venue at the core of the city, uniquely positioned to transform live experiences and elevate community and arts education.
Tacoma Arts Live serves the South Sound through our mission to energize community through live performance. Recent economic and other forces propelled us to reevaluate our business model and leap into new environments and experiences. We realigned our business around a series of key assets, including:
- Expanding touring artists in and around the Puget Sound
- Unveiling a new major venue in Western Washington
- Recommissioning our theater company, Theater Northwest
- Increasing education and community impacts
- Converting the Tacoma Armory to a creative Innovation Hub.
Our new directions rest on 42 years of success:
- Promoting performing arts experiences serving 250,000 patrons annually and more than 3 million since our founding
- Providing dynamic education programs in 57 schools across 9 school districts and in 4 counties. Of the 50,000 learners of all ages we serve, about 60% are historically marginalized and 66% identify as Black, Indigenous, Person of Color (BIPOC)
- Engaging and uniting diverse audiences across the South Sound through collaborations, community gatherings, and festivals.
We are committed to creating magnetic and irresistible audience experiences, strengthening our decades-long commitment to this region, and opening the doors wide of The Armory to invite everyone to participate.
Your contribution goes directly to extending our work throughout the Puget Sound region – neighborhood by neighborhood, reaching more than 150,000 people annually across ALL programs. Make a gift in any amount to:
- SERVE more than 50,000 youth and adults through education programs.
- ENGAGE an additional 100,000 people through diverse performances, partnerships, festivals, free ticketing, and free events.
- GET INSPIRED with shows that pique curiosity, expand horizons, and stir souls.
Make a gift that lasts a lifetime through estate planning. Enjoy the benefits now.
Tacoma Arts Live is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation and all gifts made to the center are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.
Bring your brand to life across multi-media platforms! Provide a special experience for your employees! Contact us today to create a customized, creative package to achieve your business objectives, and make a positive impact in the community!