Donors energize the community through Tacoma Arts Live. Donors are the Superheroes who make it possible to bring world-class artists to the South Sound, educate young audiences, create important community programs, and maintain these remarkable historic venues. We are dependent on and deeply grateful for generous support from individuals like you to realize our full potential.
Your Membership or donation makes it possible to strengthen the social fabric of our community through:
Continuing to revitalize and energize downtown Tacoma with:
- Community festivals, cultural discussions and free events
- Encouraging innovative theatrical experiences to engage new audiences in unique ways
- Bring world-class events & artists to the South Sound
- Continuing to present performances that engage, educate, and entertain our diverse audiences
- Serving nearly 50,000 students, teachers, and families annually in the South Sound through groundbreaking Education programs including:
- Bringing thousands of South Sound children to student matinees
- Celebrating talented young artists through our Conservatory productions
- Giving emerging playwrights a voice through world premiere plays and musicals
- Continuing to educate future generations
- Keeping Tacoma’s historic theaters vibrant and preserved for future generations
Tickets sales and other earned revenue account for only a portion of the costs of running and maintaining the Tacoma Arts Live numerous programs. Your generous donation brings the joy of live theater to more than 255,000 people each year.
We cannot do it without you.
Tacoma Arts Live is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation and all gifts made to the center are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.