Tandem / Encore and Tacoma Arts Live presents
Imagine Van Gogh the ORIGINAL Exhibition in Image Totale©
December 18 – January 30, 2022
Exhibition Entry Times – every 30 minutes:
WEEKDAY – Sunday - Wednesday
10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
WEEKEND – Thursday - Saturday
10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Note: Exhibit will be closed on Christmas Day. Exhibit has shortened hours on Christmas Eve from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
WEEKDAY – Sunday - Wednesday:
Regular Adult: $38.50
Regular Child: $33.50
Family – 2 adults + 2 children: $108.50
Military (with ID): $34.50
FLEX Adult (Commit to a date, but flex on time! This flex day pass allows one entry.): $63.50
FLEX – Children: $47.50
WEEKEND – Thursday - Saturday:
Regular Adult: $48.50
Regular Child: $42.50
Family – 2 adults + 2 children: $128.50
Military (with ID): $43.50
Children under 3 are free.
Annabelle Mauger and Julien Baron, renowned for their work at Cathédrale d’Images in Les Baux-de-Provence, France, are the Artistic Directors behind the creation of the Imagine Van Gogh. The unique exhibit brings Van Gogh’s canvases to life in a vivid, spectacular way: the audience will truly enter the artist’s world of dreams; visitors are literally transported on a journey to the heart of the artist’s work.
- All admission to Imagine Van Gogh in Tacoma is by timed-entry. Online reservations are encouraged!
- The exhibition starts on time and late arrivals may be admitted only during a suitable break.
- Each ticket is valid for one person and there is no re-entry.
- Please choose your date and time carefully.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Change of date or time requests are subject to availability and will incur a $6 per ticket fee.
- For information or questions please contact us: